Studying in the UK


If you wish to study in the UK or apply to extend your current student visa, you will be required to apply for permission under the Tier 4 student category of the Points Based System.

This category includes two sub-categories:

  • General student – those coming to the UK for post-16 years education; or
  • Child student – for children between 4 and 17 years of age who will be educated in the UK at an independent fee paying school.

The following requirements should be met when applying for a student visa:

  • The applicant should be accepted on a course provided by an approved education provider; and
  • The applicants should have sufficient funds available to cover course fees and monthly living costs.

Our Services

  • We advise on the procedure of applying as a student for entry to the UK/leave to remain in the UK;
  • We advise on the evidence required for this application; and
  • Prepare the application on your behalf.