If you wish to study in the UK or apply to extend your current student visa, you will be required to apply for permission under the Tier 4 student category of the Points Based System.
This category includes two sub-categories:
- General student – those coming to the UK for post-16 years education; or
- Child student – for children between 4 and 17 years of age who will be educated in the UK at an independent fee paying school.
The following requirements should be met when applying for a student visa:
- The applicant should be accepted on a course provided by an approved education provider; and
- The applicants should have sufficient funds available to cover course fees and monthly living costs.
- We advise on the procedure of applying as a student for entry to the UK/leave to remain in the UK;
- We advise on the evidence required for this application; and
- Prepare the application on your behalf.