The visitor visa is the most popular route for individuals coming to the UK. This visit can be for tourism, to visit family or for business or other special purpose visits.
There are numerous reasons why an individual may wish to come to the UK for a short period and this can include visiting family, sightseeing or visiting for business. Also you may wish to visit the UK to get married or undertake a civil partnership ceremony, arrange plans for studying in the UK, undertake a short course, attend important event or conduct research or sit an exam in the UK.
You will be required to demonstrate that you wish to visit the UK for no more than six months and that you will be leaving the UK at the end of the visit. Also, you will be required to show that you have sufficient finds to maintain and accommodate yourself (and any dependants) without assistance from UK public funds.
The different categories are as follows:
- General Visitors;
- Child visitors;
- Student visitors;
- Business and special visitors;
- Visitors for medical treatment;
- Visitors for the purpose of marriage or to register a civil partnership; and
- Sports visitors
- We advise on the procedure of applying as a visitor for entry to the UK;
- We advise on the evidence required for this application; and
- Prepare the application on your behalf.